Joe and Sam have been on a journey of faith that we believe is very well described in the Newsboys’ song, ‘We Believe’. You can listen to it on youtube here.
- We believe that the bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that through the years there have developed many doctrines of theology from the bible, but that there is still only one God, one bible, and one body of believers.
- As such, we would describe the biblical component of our teaching and programs as non-denominational, although some would describe us (Joe and Sam) personally as Born again, Holy Spirit Baptized, Tongue Talking, Healing Believing, Believers!
- But, the MoneyMinding for Financial Grace programs are based on a method of financial planning to assist anyone around the globe, young, old, rich or poor, Catholic, Protestant, Pentecostal, Baptist, Orthodox, Charismatic, none, or all of the above to find value in the methodology presented for making personal or corporate financial decisions in the world we live in today. The teaching is financial, within a biblical context, and how the world’s financial teaching differs from biblical principles – not based on bible interpretation or theology.
- We believe that collectively we can learn to use the world’s financial tools more effectively to overcome fear, doubt, scarcity, lack and envy to reinforce confidence, freedom, generosity and growth.
You can read more about our testimony and how God has been birthing the passion for increasing financial effectiveness through knowledge and community within the Body of Christ in my (Sam’s) ebook on financial prayer available for download here.